P+P advises point rouge GmbH on acquisiton of Trappetrinn GmbH
Point rouge GmbH ("point rouge") has acquired TRAPPETRINN Vermögensverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH ("Trappetrinn") with its subsidiaries ascopharm GmbH and revomed GmbH from PAGODA and Adiuva Capital.
Point rouge has 30 employees and is headquartered near Munich; it sells more than 15,000 cosmetic and health products, primarily through the Internet.
Trappetrinn markets retail and wholesale dietary supplements, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and special body care products online through ascopharm GmbH and revomed GmbH.
Adiuva Capital invests in medium-sized companies, primarily in the German-speaking region. The investor currently manages assets of EUR 300 million and is invested in 13 medium-sized companies.
PAGODA Investment is a Chinese growth capital investor specializing in fast-growing Chinese and Western companies.
P+P Pöllath + Partners advised point rouge with the following team:
- Matthias Bruse (partner, lead, M&A, private equity, Munich)
- Daniel Wiedmann (associated partner, antitrust law, Frankfurt)
- Matthias Werner (counsel, real estate law, Berlin)
- Philipp Kopp (senior associate, M&A, private equity, Munich)
- Thies Jacob (associate, M&A, private equity, Munich)
Maximilian Schwab of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP for Adiuva Capital and Christian Atzler of Baker & McKenzie for PAGODA Capital were among the other advisors.